- FREE Locks Provided!!!
- Packing & Moving Supply Store On-Site
- Access 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Some Units have Lights Inside
- Fully Fenced
- Night Lighted
- Overhead Roll-Up Doors
- Outdoor & Outdoor Covered Units
- Easy Drive-Up Access
- Video Surveillance
- Site Manager
On Site Manager: Ken
Self-Storage Units on Cleveland Blvd. in Caldwell
Sometimes, you just need more space. Maybe your home doesn’t have enough room for seasonal items like your summer clothes and holiday decorations. Or perhaps you need a space to store your camping gear and mountain bikes. Storage units can be a saving grace when it comes to finding a home for all your special items!
That’s where we come into play. Here at Stor-It, we offer spacious storage units for all your storage needs. If you’re looking for a Caldwell, ID, self-storage facility, look no further than our location on Cleveland Blvd.
Storage Unit Features at Cleveland Blvd. in South Caldwell, ID
Our Cleveland Blvd. storage units come in all shapes and sizes to ensure we meet your storage needs. You’ll find small units that are roughly the size of a walk-in closet and some that are so large they could fit an RV. As for boat storage at Cleveland Blvd., you can find covered and uncovered parking spaces, ranging from 10’ x 40’ to 20’ x 40’. Whatever you need, our Cleveland Blvd. self-storage units have you covered.
Cleveland Blvd. self-storage units include the following features:
- FREE locks for tenants
- Units in various sizes, from 5’ x 5’ to 12’ x 28’
- Convenient drive-up access
- 24/7 access
- Overhead roll-up doors
- Covered and outdoor covered units
Our Cleveland Blvd. storage facility is open around the clock, which means you can access your unit whenever you want. The facility is fully fenced with night lights and video surveillance. What’s more, our location has an on-site manager to help you with all your storage needs and questions. We also feature a moving and packing supply storewhere you can pick up everything from cardboard boxes to bubble wrap.
When it comes to storing your items, we strive to make it as convenient and hassle-free as possible!
Storing your belongings with us is easy, but it’s OK if you still have some lingering questions. We’re here to answer all of them!
Does Stor-It offer drive-up access?
Yes, all our storage facilities offer convenient drive-up access. This means you can pull your car or moving truck right up to your unit, making it easier than ever to load or unload your belongings.
Does Stor-It provide free locks?s
Yes! We provide all of our tenants with a Master Combination for free, but we also offer additional locks for purchase. And if you’d prefer, you can always bring your own lock from home.
What features do Stor-It units offer?
Security is important to us here at Stor-It, and that’s why all of our storage facilities are fully fenced. We also have installed night lights and video surveillance.
Do I need storage unit insurance at Stor-It?
Yes, renters insurance is a requirement as part of your rental agreement—you cannot rent one of our units without it. Stor-It is partnered with StorSmart Insurance, an affordable insurance solution with low-cost premiums. It covers lost or damaged goods if they fall under certain circumstances.
Do I need to make an appointment before stopping by a Stor-It facility?
No. As long as you visit during our business hours, our staff is available to give you a tour of our facility and storage spaces.
Can I only visit my storage unit during business hours?
No. You can access your storage unit on any day at any time. However, if you’d like to speak with one of our staff members, you’ll need to visit during business hours.
When can I move into my Caldwell storage unit?
As soon as you’ve signed your rental agreement and your unit is available, you can move in your belongings. Our 24/7 storage facility is open to tenants around the clock.
What kind of documentation do I need to rent a Stor-It unit?
We require all new tenants to provide a valid government-issued form of identification, such as a passport, driver’s license, or state ID.
How much notice do I need to provide when moving out?
As part of our rental agreement, we require a five-day written notice. When signing your rental agreement, our staff will review the specific terms and conditions with you.
Do I need to sign a long-term lease?
No! We offer convenient and flexible month–to-month leases. If you’d like to move out of your unit, we only require five days’ written notice. That said, if you’d like to arrange a longer-term lease, we’re happy to discuss it with you.
How do I make a payment?
We accept payment in person, over the phone, through the mail, or on our website. You can also arrange for a monthly automatic deduction from your credit or debit card.
What forms of payment do you accept?
You can pay your monthly bill with a check, cash, money order, MasterCard, or VISA.
What size storage unit should I rent?
The size of your unit will depend on how many items you’re looking to store. To estimate how much space you might need, use our handy storage unit size guide. Our staff members are also available to help you determine what size unit will best suit your needs.
Are there items that I’m not allowed to store?
Yes, we have a list of prohibited items that you cannot store in your storage units, which includes toxic materials, perishables, flammable liquids, other liquids, and explosives. If you have questions about a particular item, please contact our staff for additional guidance.
Do you have moving supplies available on-site?
Yes! We have an on-site moving and packing supply store where you can purchase all the materials you’ll need, from cardboard boxes to bubble wrap. We also offer set packages that come with specific supplies.
Do you have hand carts or dollies available?
Yes, you can rent U-haul dollies and trucks at our storage facility.
Do you offer Stor-It facilities in other locations?
Yes! In addition to our storage units in Caldwell, Idaho, we also have locations in other areas of Treasure Valley, including Nampa, Boise, McCall, and Meridian.
Find Our Storage Units in Caldwell, Idaho
Our Cleveland Blvd. storage units are easily accessible. From I-84 heading west, take exit 33A, and stay in the right-hand lane after the exit. Turn right (west) on Caldwell Blvd. After passing three stoplights, you will see us on your right-hand side (north) after the new wonderful Faith Landing Apartments!
Reserve Your Storage Units in Caldwell, Idaho, Today
As space for living and working becomes a highly valued commodity, more people and businesses utilize their space more effectively by storing goods at Stor-It. As Idaho’s largest and oldest storage company, we are eager to accommodate all your Cleveland Blvd. self-storage needs. Whether you have questions about storage unit sizing or packing advice, our team is happy to assist you. Use our online contact form to make your reservations with us today.
Stor-It Self Storage - Caldwell Location
6617 Cleveland Blvd.
Caldwell, ID 83607
24/7 Call Center
Mon-Fri: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Unit Size Unit Details Min. Insurance Policy* Monthly Rent
- 12x14 Parking - Covered $11.00 $60.00 Reserve Unit
- 12x25 Parking - Covered $11.00 $89.00 Reserve Unit
- 12x40 Parking - Covered $11.00 $121.00 Reserve Unit
- 5x10 Self Storage $11.00 $48.00 Reserve Unit
- 10x10 Self Storage $11.00 $81.00 Reserve Unit
- 10x20 Self Storage $11.00 $132.00 Reserve Unit
- 12x24 Self Storage $11.00 $164.00 Reserve Unit
- 12x28 Self Storage $11.00 $182.00 Reserve Unit
- 10x10 Self Storage - New $11.00 $81.00 Reserve Unit
- 10x15 Self Storage - New $11.00 $104.00 Reserve Unit
- 10x20 Self Storage - New $11.00 $132.00 Reserve Unit
- 10x25 Self Storage - New $11.00 $151.00 Reserve Unit
- 10x30 Self Storage - New $11.00 $184.00 Reserve Unit
- 15x30 Self Storage - New $11.00 $288.00 Reserve Unit
- 10x30 Self Storage - New Double Door $11.00 $184.00 Reserve Unit
- 5x5 Self Storage - New Interior $11.00 $38.00 Reserve Unit
- 5x10 Self Storage - New Interior $11.00 $52.00 Reserve Unit
- 10x10 Self Storage * $11.00 $84.00 Reserve Unit
- 12x36 Parking - Covered $11.00 $102.00 Call to reserve
- 12x50 Parking - Covered $11.00 $138.00 Call to reserve
- 12x40 Parking - Covered* $11.00 $121.00 Call to reserve
- 10x40 Parking - Uncovered $11.00 $84.00 Call to reserve
- 10x15 Self Storage $11.00 $104.00 Call to reserve
- 10x18 Self Storage $11.00 $116.00 Call to reserve
- 18x30 Self Storage - New $11.00 $374.00 Call to reserve
* Insurance is a material condition of the Rental Agreement, and may not be required if you provide proof of qualifying insurance at the time of rental.